Term and conditions for “Big Break”
1.Term and conditions for “Big Break”
A.The terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) apply to your participation in a talent hunt/reality Show called “Big Break” (“Contest/Show”) conducted by OTL.
B.Your participation in the Contest will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms. The Contest/Show tentative timelines are as follows :
Audition Location/ Date and time: candidates will be given scheduled call backs/emails after watching your videos and photographs etc. and will be informed about the location and timings.
C.The Contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only (extended to Andaman and Nicobar islands).
D.Employees of OTL & its subsidiaries/group companies and their families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
E.Entries for minor should be registered by an adult (preferably parents or an immediate relative in blood relation)
2 .Rules for participation in Auditions
All Participants intending to participate need to register themselves using this link: http://www.tarangtv.in/bigbreak2019. There are two option of registering for the auditions.
A.Walk-in Registration @ Audition Venues After receiving your forms OTL will call selected candidates will be given scheduled call backs/Email notification for the in-camera auditions at the audition venue.
B.Online Registration Contestants living in different cities other than Audition venue can register online and appear for the auditions.
C.The entries will be screened by OTL and the only selected candidates will be given scheduled call backs for the in-camera auditions at the audition venue.
3. Guidelines for participation in Auditions
A.The selected applicant is required to bring own costumes props, CD/Pen drive of any musical support that they require for their performance during the audition.
B.The applicant must carry valid id proof and two photocopies of the same. The id must correspond to the ID used for online sign up (if applicable).
C.The applicant must carry 2 passport size photographs.
D.The applicants are required to carry basic make up kit, if required.
E.Refreshments will not be provided at the audition venues.
F.Applicants abide to maintain confidentiality of the event and selection process, as will be instructed to the participants.
G.Participant and his/her Guardian agrees to follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the OTL from time to time in connection with the Show and shall not disturb the discipline and decorum at the show venue.
H.For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including travelling and lodging cost and expense incurred in sending SMS shall be borne by the Participant. Further, the Organiser shall not be bound to the Participant(s) or pay any remuneration, fees, reimbursements of any cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work performed by the Participant(s)
I.The Script and the act performed by the Participant(s) during the show and the Show shall be solely conceived by them and/or the Participant shall have authorized rights to use such script(s) or/and perform such acts. The participant should be solely responsible for any claim(s) / damage(s), if any, including indemnifying the OTL and should not held the OTL liable for the claim(s) / damage(s) arisen for usage of script(s) and/or acts owned by any third party.
J. Participant(s) are required to adhere to the verification process of the OTL at the location where Activity will held which inter alia includes bringing original copies of their age proof, residence proof and their nationality proof (i.e., driving license, Aadhar card, pan card, passport, election card, electricity bill, ration card) and 2(two) passport size photographs (“Documents”). In the event Participant(s) fails to carry the Documents, the Participant(s) shall be denied entry to the show location and may not be allowed to participate in the Activity if decided by the OTL. Additionally, the OTL may at its sole discretion select another Participant from amongst the eligible Participant(s).
4. Selection and Elimination Process
A.Applicants must come to the Auditions as announced by OTL for [city.]
B.Applicants in the age group of 16-28 should be physically fit to participate. Minors should be accompanied by an adult in immediate blood relation for the audition and every time during the entire process of selection and event.
C.OTL management will not be responsible for any health hazard occurred due to pre-existing ailments. If demanded, Applicants should produce a health / fitness certificate from a medical practitioner.
D.All contestants would be expected to comply with guidelines for the auditions.
E.At Audition, the number of applicants will be judged over several rounds of elimination. Just Auditioning does not guarantee selection for the following round.
F.In the event of multiple registrations made by one Participant, the first complete registration shall only be considered.
G.The OTL reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason therefore.
5. Nothing here in amounts to a commitment or representation by OTL to conduct further or other such Show / Contest.
6. All the rights including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, copyrights and all other allied, ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all media(Audio, Video, Musical Recordings, Photos, Bytes etc) in and to the photographs, tapes, movies and recordings of everything the applicant say and do during the pre-auditions and auditions of the Contest, Post Contest Shoot, Promotional Activity and/or otherwise related to the Contest shall vest with OTL absolutely for perpetuity, throughout the world.
7. Although OTL attempts to ensure that all information contained on the Show website is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at any time.
8. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of OTL. In case any event is rescheduled, OTL will make a reasonable attempt to give as much advance notice as possible, without being liable for this reason.
9. OTL shall not be responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of any stage of the Contest as planned
10. It is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this Show/Contest as per the applicable law.
11. We are fully committed to following laws related to the collection of data and to our carefully considered policy on data collection. You are required to give us the correct details about yourself and OTL will not be liable for any damages direct or indirect for any wrong / incomplete addresses submitted.
12.The decision of OTL and / or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the voting, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final and binding on all participants and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of conduct of the Contest from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
13.OTL reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Contest/Show without giving any reason and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or postponement.
14.To the extent permitted by law, OTL or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of OTL or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
15.The applicants agree that they shall hold OTL, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person harmless from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss etc. suffered by them, in any manner whatsoever in connection with participating in the Show/Contest and waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third Participant any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or relief.
16. The interpretation and implementation of the Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of OTL. The decisions of OTL shall be final and binding, and not subject to challenge or appeal.
17.The participants agree and undertake to indemnify OTL against any loss, damage, liability, etc. suffered by it on account of non-fulfilment or breach of any of the these terms by the participant.
18. Company shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non-fulfilment of commitments/ obligations of Third Party.
19These terms and conditions shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute in